Now offering extended Walk In hours for our patients. (No appointment needed)
Please note there is no Walk In Clinic on Weekends or Holidays as Please see below for Walk In Hours. Patients will be seen on a first come-first serve basis by one of our providers. Walk In hours are for ACUTE medical conditions of less than 24 hours duration ONLY such as Ear Pain, Pink Eye, Sore Throat, Rash or Sudden Injury.
- Monday 8:00 am - 12:45 pm and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 10:00 am and 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 10:00 am and 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm -
- Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 am and 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 12:45 pm and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
If your child has a more chronic condition lasting several days or longer (such as abdominal pain, sinus congestion, allergies), we ask you to schedule a sick appointment so that we can allocate sufficient time with your child to diagnose and treat the condition appropriately. In addition, we will continue to provide same day sick appointments Monday through Friday from 8am-7pm by calling the office and scheduling with our receptionists.